Failure is the ONLY Option





Recently, I was asked by my friends and colleagues, Sam Stecher and Mark Johnson to be a guest on their Podcast. Sam and Mark are elementary principals and also run a consulting business together called Mission Monday. The work they are doing with schools is AWESOME and can definitely help improve the climate and culture in a building, one mission at a time.


The podcast is an extension of a blog I wrote a few weeks back (Lessons Learned from Failure). I take this a step further by discussing why we are allowed to fail as adults, but sometimes don't extend the same opportunity to our students.


I know that this is a shameless plug and self-promotion, but I really feel passionate about this. Additionally, Mark and Sam are doing some great things and I would encourage you to subscribe to their podcast.